Countries in Zone 1 - 7 are shipped with Australia Post
Countries in Zone 8 are shipped with DHL
Asia - (China, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea)
USA & Canada
Europe - (The United Kingdom, France, Germany & Spain)
Europe - (Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Hungary, Ireland, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia & Sweden)
All Other Countries
Australia Post Tracking
1. You will receive your tracking number by email 2 days after your order has been dispatched.
2. Go to http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/track.html#/track and enter your tracking number and press the track button. You will then see the progress of your parcel.
If you have any issues tracking your parcel please email email@example.com
1. Once you receive a notification saying 'Received & Dispatched Processed in the DGM mail terminal' Go to https://www.globalmail.dhl.com/web/portal-asia/traceit and enter your tracking number.
2. At the bottom of the page in the 'Item Details' box, there will be a heading that reads 'Tracking #' with a number beginning with RX. Copy this number.
3. Go to https://www.aftership.com/courier and select the appropriate region (ie. Global & US, UK & Ireland etc.) Then select your local post provider. For example, USA would select USPS.
4. Paste your RX tracking number in the bar at the top of the page and click track.
5. You can enter your email address to receive notifications about your shipment.
NOTE: If no tracking information appears or if you cannot find your postage provider on Aftership you will need to enter the RX number directly on your national postage providers website. For example, our UK customers would go to http://www.postoffice.co.uk/
Have more questions? Submit a request