Our regular tea blends are suitable for continued use, however, the Evening Cleanse should only be used in the short term.
With excessive doses and/or long-term use:
- The body can lose excessive amounts of the essential mineral potassium through the bowel and the urine. Potassium is needed for the correct functioning of nerves, muscles, red blood cells and fluid balance, as well as many other functions.
- Excessive loss of water can lead to dehydration, fatigue, and dizziness. You should drink plenty of water while using Evening Cleanse.
- High doses of laxatives can cause griping, painful cramping of the intestines, and diarrhea.
- Long-term abuse of laxatives can weaken the muscles of the digestive tract so that the body becomes dependent on laxatives to move the bowel at all.
- This is why laxatives and diuretics should not be used long-term or in high dosage, especially in combination, unless under the supervision of a qualified healthcare practitioner.
- Several of our employees have used a course of Evening Cleanse 4 times per year and have not observed any problems. Our program of 1 dose every second day for 2 or 4 weeks is probably gentler than a herbal medicine textbook rule of a dose every day for 7 to 14 days.
We recommend leaving 10 weeks between each program containing the SkinnyMe Teatox - 28 Day Pack and 5 weeks between every program containing the SkinnyMe Teatox - 14 day Pack. Long-term use is not recommended and you should consult your GP if you intend to use SkinnyMe tea longer than directed (2-4 weeks). Another way to look at it is by consuming a Teatox seasonally.
If any of these side effects occur adjust the strength of the Evening Cleanse Tea or depending on the intensity desist from the tea altogether and contact email@example.com immediately.